IJIP Journal is an open access publisher of its high quality research publications around the world ensuring that the light of knowledge is disseminated without any interference and ambiguity to all its users. With an aim to widely propagate published research work, IJIP Journal has set its open access policy to provide an efficient, effortless and promising access of its publications to everyone. And the irony is that it is ensured that high quality scholarly publication of ‘THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDIAN PSYCHOLOGY’ is given a beyond belief and excellent access to provide the state of the art assistance to all its users.
‘THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDIAN PSYCHOLOGY’ is a platform to help the General Public, Students of B.A, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, etc, Authors, Professors, Researchers, Scholars, Doctors, and also other readers in extending and stretching their bounds of knowledge.
To Disseminate Knowledge
1. To provide the immediate online access to the latest research without any kind of usage restriction.
2. To provide the immediate response about the research to the author from the renowned followed fellow research scholars.
3. To provide the platform for coordination among the researchers from all over the world.
4. To disseminate knowledge and results is an efficient manner.
5. To raise the quality of the research standards by making it more efficient and effective.
6. To alleviate the research interest among young scientists.